Free Mental Health Service
How it Works
Telehealth provides clients with live, “face-to-face” tele-behavioral and mental health services. The provider and client connect from separate locations via a computer, laptop or tablet. Clients can join their virtual sessions from a private location such as their home or in professionally supervised offices called “tele-suites?
Safe, Secure & Easy
Telehealth uses a sophisticated yet easy-to-use video conferencing platform that is HIPAA -compliant and meets all federal security guidelines for encryption. Users simply need access b a computer or iPad less than 5 years old with a web camera, uric and speakers, as well as a reliable Internet connection. One-on-one assistance is available to new clients by request
To register for services at Telehealth, please call (866) 740-6502 to speak with a Client Navigator
FOR IMMEDIATE HELP USE THE NUMBERS BELOW
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255)
- Youth Talkline at 1-800-246-PRIDE (800-246-7743)
- Trans Lifeline at 877-565-8860
- The GLBT National Help Center at 1-888-THE-GLNH (888-843-4564)
- The Crisis Call Center at 1-800-273-8255
- The Samaritan’s Crisis Hotline at 1-212-673-3000
- The National Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-800-656-4673
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7223
- The National Crime Victim Helpline at 1-800-394-2255
Monthly rate mental health servises can be provided by Better Help
Struggling with school and/or personal issues? Don’t suffer any longer! BetterHelp can provide the professional counseling you need to relieve whatever challenges you may be facing. Licensed therapists are available to you via ongoing text communications, live chat, phone, video or groupinars anytime, anywhere at no cost to you. With this convenient and confidential service, included with your insurance plan, you’ll be matched to a counselor that best fits your needs.
While BetterHelp isn’t a crisis solution, it’s great for ongoing help with things like anxiety, eating disorders, depression and other mental health issues that can be overwhelming. Don’t wait – get help and get happy!
- Licensed counselors available anytime, anywhere
- Low Monthly Rates
- Convenient access through the BetterHelp app
- Sign up here >> Better Help
Telehealth is a virtual, outpatient behavioral and mental health clinic that uses video conferencing technology to provide evidence-based care. Telehealth provides therapy in English and Spanish for children, youth, adults, couples, and families. The clinic helps those with mild to moderate psychosocial problems, as well as those with more serious behavioral health problems.
• Middle school, high school, college and graduate students
• Parents of children with special needs
• Survivors of intimate partner and domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking
• Transitional age youth involved with the public child welfare system
• Active duty military, veterans, and their families