Medical – unlimited on-demand visits for low acuity conditions such as pink eye, upper respiratory, seasonal allergies, etc.)
Scheduled Counseling – Traditional counseling sessions. Students can filter and choose a licensed behavioral provider that meets their individual needs in a regularly scheduled appointment setting. Sessions are conducted over voice or video. Students can schedule ongoing sessions with the same provider.
Talk Now – 24/7 on-demand mental and emotional support. Speak to a provider at any time and from anywhere on topics ranging from academic anxiety, stress, grief/loss, LGBTQ+/relationship issues, financial worries as well as suicidal thoughts.
$0 co-pay for enrolled students – No credit card or any other form of payment required to receive a consultation from a TimelyMD provider. Medical insurance information is not collected, and no claim will be filed.
- Supply Student Insurance with student census for quoting.
- Review the quote and program summary based on your enrollment size.
- TimelyMD enables access for students to receive services.
- An eligibility file will need to be submitted to Student Insurance to enable coverage
- Student Insurance and TimelyMD will provide your students with access.
- For technical questions, see our frequently asked technical questions here.